Sivut

6/30/2012

Midsummer Night

Hi! ^_^

Midsummer is kind of big thing here in Finland... I don't even know why (???), but anyway we celebrate it : DD So this look was kind of inspired by Midsummer nights. :)

~MIDSUMMER NIGHT~



Now I made this already over week ago so I don't remember specific products, but I list everything I can remember.





Face;


* Mufe HD Foundation
* Meow Cosmetics Tinted Glow Powder "Topaz"


Eyes;

* Inglot primer
* Nyx Jumbo pencil "Milk"
* Sweet Treat Cosmetics "Sugar Rush" (LOVE!!!)
* Meow Cosmetics "Midnight Sun" (Joys of Summer collection)
* BH Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd edition (dark blue and light teal)
* Too faced Glitter Insurance
* Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow "Tako"
* Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow "Tiara"
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow "Corrupt"
* Inglot Liquid Liner #25

***

I think that was all. Haha : DD I kind of just messed different colors together and didn't even look what was I using. x)
Because I have blue eyes, this looks really icy on me, don't you think?
And on top of that I have so pasty face! xDDD 



***

I have been lately quite distracted by different matters, so I haven't done makeups so regularly than'normally'. I try to catch up in the next week!
Also I ask to understand that the time I start at the school, I'll not be able to do makeup looks everyday - maybe weekends and if I have day off from school. :)

***

Hope you all are doing well! <3
Remember to check my Makeup Geek Idea Gallery and vote for me if you like! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment