Sivut

6/05/2012

Doomsday Liner


Okay, so it's official - I'm OBSESSED with the MEOW COSMETIC's eyeshadow "DOOMSDAY"! If you don't have it, GET IT! >_< 
Just got my full size jar today. I already had my makeup on so I just added little color to my waterline by using the "Doomsday" from the "End of Days" limited edition collection.

Face:

* Makeup For Ever HD Foundation #110
* Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in "Chausie" (0- Inquisitive)
* Meow Cosmetics Tinted Glow Powder in "Topaz"

Eyes:

* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow "Last Dance"
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow "Goddes"
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow "Shimma Shimma"
* Inglot Liquid Liner #25 (Lasts really long in everyday use!!!!!)
* NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
* Meow Cosmetics "Doomsday" (End of Days collection)
* Maybeline Colossal Waterproof Mascara    


Remember cast your vote @Makeup Geek! :)


Hope you all are doing well, have a great day! I'll get back to you soon - I know I haven't done anything for a while because of personal reasons so please be understanding. :))

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment