Sivut

5/07/2012

Peacock Liner



Here's my "Look of the day"; Peacock Liner! :)
I was feeling awfull (actually even worse than before), but I had this sudden URGE to do at least something simple. >.<
Can't help it. I must be really persistent person. :'D (or just dumb... O.o)


Products;

* Inglot eye primer
* NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Vanilla Bean"
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Homecoming" (Again; GORGEOUS! <3)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Peacock"


"Peacock" is a matte deep blue/teal.
It's really smooth and absolutely amazing color! Like it alot :)))

As I started to do makeups, I use to edit my eyes into green and brown to give the idea what the look would look like with other eyecolors too. Now I did the same thing!

Peacock Liner with my natural eye color. (blue)
With brown eyes.

Green eyes. (they are really hard to make)

As you can see, I'm wearing shadow on my lower lashline again! My eyes aren't teary anymore thanks to the eyedrops for dry eyes. :)

Hope you enjoyed it Lil' Readers! <3
Cast your vote @Makeup Geek 

2 comments:

  1. That's very pretty and unique - I'm going to try this too! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! :) Hoping to feel better at least at the end of the week so that I can do more looks!

      Delete