Sivut

5/26/2012

Goldwell StyleSign Straight


Left: SLEEK PERFECTION, Right: FLAT MARVEL


GOLDWELL STYLESIGN STRAIGHT:

FLAT MARVEL;

* Straightning gel
* For wavy or curly hair
* Helps naturally curly hair to staright more easily
* Will make the hair more straight after blow dry
* Smells really mildly

HOW TO USE; Spead the gel to towel dry hair and blow dry with a big paddle bursh. (Aproximately 4 pumps of the product if you have the full size package.)

MY OPINION - DOES IT WORK?;

LIKEY LIKE LIKE! I NEED this as a full size product, 'cause it really makes the naturally curly hair straight more easily. And that's not all ---> If I blow dry my hair without this, it will be really frizzy (like steel wool O.O).
This product makes the hair look and feel smooth, specially if you have got used to that frizzy look.
This DOESN'T make the hair entirely straight, it isn't meant to do that. I find that as a good thing, 'cause I don't necessarily want that all flat look.

I use ONLY the FLAT MARVEL if I want my hair to be sleek and non-frizzy, but not all straight. :3

I really tried, but I can't find any negatives out of this products :'D

NOTE; GREAT FOR THICK EUROPEAN HAIR.


~~~


SLEEK PERFECTION;

* Spray
* Contains no water
* For every hair texture
* Heat protection
* 50 % less hair snaps.
* Together with "HOT FORM" or "FLAT MARVEL" 80 % less hair snaps.
* Result; "Silky, smooth, gently straightend hair"

HOW TO USE; Spray at least  10 pumps into every hair section before using flat iron. (Dry hair)

MY OPINION;

Well, it's a heat protection... I honestly don't notice any huge differences between this and other heat/straighning sprays. :S

* Worked well
* The result was what the package claimed
* Liked that the product is really fine mist (not a heavy liquid like some)
* 10-20 pumps to every hair section is lot of product if you have thick hair (but the prize if you want REALLY straight hair.)
* Lightweighted

Even though I wans't THAT impressed, I think I will stick to this product ---- > The smell of this was much more pleasant than in my other heat protections! (And as some of you know, the SMELL of the product is important thing to me since I'm a headache prone person.)

OH! This didn't make my hair look dirty!!!!! <--- Some heat protectors can do that.


ONLY FROM BARBER SHOPS!
(I don't know any prices.)  

Has someone else used these? If so,  what was your thoughts? Specially from the SLEEK PERFECTION.
( I think I have to take some comparison pictures of the FLAT MARVEL product. xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment