Sivut

5/26/2012

Goldwell Present


Hi everybody! Hope you have a great day! :))

Haha, so I said I didn't get any cosmetic/beauty products for my birthday... Spoke too soon. x)
I have a friend who's a teacher in a hairdresser/barber/hair styling school. And as I saw her today, she gave me hand full of amazing hair products from Goldwell as my birthday present! <3 (Btw, she has the cutest daughter ever! >_< <3 <3 <3)


 At least in here (Finland) these Goldwell products are sold only by professional barber shops.


From left to right: PRO straighning products (sample sizes), ghd Style Curl spray, 3 types of products from the "Sun Reflects" collection.

I will introduce the products later more detailed, as soon as I have tried them. :)


These straighning products I have already used earlier. (See the next blogpost.)

That's everuthing for now! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment