Sivut

4/22/2012

Sun Cocktail

Hi!

Here's my LOTD. :)

"Sun Cocktail"

Is it obvious that my inspiration came from sunny day? :D
(I didn't manage to take anymore other open eye photos that that above, 'cause my eyes were so teary :( ) 

Product list;

FACE;
* Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 01
* MUFE HD Foundation #115
* Some random powder for contouring (1-2 shades darker than my skintone)

EYES;
* Lime Crime Candy Eye Primer
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Chickadee
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Goddes
* MUFE #02 (?)
* Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow - Goldilux
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Corrupt
* Inglot Liquid Liner
* Ardell False Lashes - Babies


"Goldilux" was really hard to capture on the photo, but it's really gorgeous.

Hope you liked it! I had so much fun doing this look ^.^
Remember to check my Idea Gallery @ Makeup Geek and give your vote!

Now I'm going to enjoy the sunny day! :)
Hope you have a great day Lil' readers!

Feel free to e-mail further questions, or leave a message! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment